Outstanding young leaders from all over the world can study for a one-year master’s degree in the UK thanks to the Chevening UK Government Scholarships 2023.
Although there isn’t a “typical” Chevening Scholar, we are looking for people who have the drive, connections, and leadership to provide solutions and a better future.
You are free to concentrate on reaching your professional goals and making the most of the knowledge you will learn throughout your career because these scholarships are fully supported (flights, accommodations, and course fees are included).
For one year, you will live and study in the UK. During this time, you will grow professionally and academically, network widely, learn about UK culture, and forge enduring bonds with the UK. After finishing your studies, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and networks needed to bring your own unique ideas to life.
CHEVENING UK GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2023 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants for a Chevening Scholarship must:
1. Be a citizen of a nation or territory that is eligible for Chevening.
2. For a least two years after your award has finished, go back to your home country.
3. By the time you submit your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. This is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK, though your program of study and university of choice may determine a different outcome.
4. Have at least two years of work experience (equal to 2,800 hours).
5. Apply to three distinct suitable UK university courses and acquire an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 15, 2023.
6. Fulfill the Chevening English language requirement by July 15, 2023.
CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP 2023 WORK EXPERIENCE
Before completing your Chevening application, you must ensure that you meet the minimum work experience criterion for the award. Applicants for Chevening Scholarships must have at least two years of work experience.
You will be unable to submit your application if you do not already have the appropriate degree of work experience.
ELIGIBLE TYPES OF WORK EXPERIENCE
Work experience that is suitable for Chevening can include:
- Working full-time
- Working part-time
- Volunteer work
- Internships, whether paid or unpaid
- For more information, please visit:
Visit the Chevening UK Government Scholarships 2023 Official Website to learn when applications will reopen in 2023.